Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Back....

It's been forever since I've posted, but I kind of took a "break" I guess you could say. A long break! Since my last post in 2009 (LOL) I have begun a journey to re-embrace my dream of music! Yes...music! This is something that has always been off and on for me. There are so many reasons why. Yet, its been the passion of my life. A dream that, for lack of better words, just would not leave me alone! So, with that stated....I finally just embraced it!

Since my last post, I've created a new website - www.tammydahl.com - so please take some time to visit!

I've also recorded a 4 track worship album in Nashville, TN in March of this year. It became available on May 5th! You can order it via my website!

The recording experience was phenomenal and taught me so much. I mean, seriously, I was able to work with some of the best musicians on the planet! Not to mention, I was also able to bring one of my dearest friends with me - Ms. Mandy Jones! She brought her melodic background vocals to this project and it's off the chain! She was also a huge huge huge support for me. Boosting my confidence, encouraging me, etc. Seriously, talk about feeling small next to people that are flippin' amazing "musically." Wow!!! I was also blessed with a young man writing an original song for the project. Cody Michael Troesch wrote the music and we co-wrote the lyrics together to the song "Beyond My Limits," the Title Track of the album! You can hear this track just by visiting my website!

So, as life allows me, I will post more! Life is about to get even more exciting than it has been.

TDahl

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter