Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"The Shack" by William Paul Young (Book Review)

THE SHACK www.theshackbook.com
“The Shack” is a fictional book written by William P. Young. I believe everyone in the entire world should read this book. It will free you from any religious tradition and gives you, what I believe, is the reality of who God is! This book will take you on an emotional journey where you will experience every emotion known to the human race! It will set you free if you allow it to penetrate those areas of your heart that you’ve kept protected and locked up from past hurts. It will bring you to a place of a real, living breathing relationship with your creator. By the end of this book…you truly will call God, your Papa!!!!
On their website you can continue your experience with “The Shack” in the following ways:
Share how you feel about The Shack and read what others are saying
Share your insights and discuss the book with other readers at The Shack Forum
Communicate with the Author
Read Willie’s blog
Purchase additional copies of The Shack
Find out the latest news for The Missy Project
For information about having the author speak to your organization or group, please contact: Wes Yoder at (615) 370.4700 Ext.230 or
Wes@AmbassadorSpeakers.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH BY READING THIS BOOK. IT ANSWERED ALOT OF QUESTIONS FOR ME. I AM SPIRITALY MOVED AND I SEE THINGS MUCH BETTER NOW. AND I UNDERSTAND MORE, HOW I LOOKED AT THE WORLD. I LOOK AT MY OWN ACTIONS MORE COMPLETLY NOW. I STRIVE TO DO GODS WILL MORE FOR MY LIFE NOW SINCE, THE READING OF THE SHACK. I AM ENCROUGING ANY ONE WHO HAS'NT READ IT, TO DO SO. THANKS SO MUCH. JANET BOONE,GREAT FALLS, S.C.

Anonymous said...

I have just finished reading The Shack and have found it has opened my mind I believe that all things are possible within th realms of the mind. A truly magnificant piece of writing.


may 3rd 2010 10-21am

Ελλάδα said...

We love stories! And The Shack uses story powerfully, communicating truths in a way that lets us "get them," emotionally and intellectually. We love the laughter and intimate, loving relationships that pervade The Shack. We love the way the book faces the problem of pain; its affirmation that God is good; and the way it points out that we can trust God only to the extent that we really believe, in heart as well as head, that he's good--and that the only alternative to trusting God is sitting in judgment over God. We appreciate The Shack's affirmation that good isn't just what feels good or even what I think is good, and that evil is the absence of good and has no creative ability in itself. We love the book's emphasis on "unilateral" forgiveness, and its teaching that everything is about Jesus

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter